RE: DODGE TAKES NASCAR TRUCK, 1 & 2

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 13:58:39 EDT

Hey, what happened to Tollsman? (Sorry if I spelled his name incorrect.) I
don't have cable. Yesterday when they gave a Truck-series update, he was
listed as driving a Chevy. Did someone make him a better cash deal or
something?

I wish they would broadcast the truck races on regular network TV. NBC's
coverage on the last two car races has just been pathetic!
Rich