Air Cond Lines / 2nd Battery

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 15:25:58 EDT

I'm going to mount the new (2nd) Optima up front on the pass side where
the horns are. I really don't care about the weight problem and would
rather have the battery where I can see is vs in one of my rear boxes
out of site.
Has any one rerouted or added to there air cond lines that are in that
area....
Are there any compression type fittings / SS or Alum tubing I can use to
do this?
Also is there a specific reason why the one line (with the add / drain
valve) has a
loop up on it.....thats the one that comes fronm the firewall along the
pass wheel well
then up to aprox rad support level then into the condensor. I'd like to
loose that loop or rise.
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper