RE: BURNouts!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:25:32 EDT

I have though about this...It's actually very common but I would have to say
it's kinda dumb now! I live about 5 minutes from Brice RD where the famous
Mopar burnouts are for Mopar nationals...I see it all the time...

it's really easy to do with a pickup. just go to a junk yard and pick up
everything you need. Mount the bottle in the bed and the lines to the rear
tires...and walla

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual