RE: Carlisle fun vs. show fields

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 02:23:51 EDT

yes I had a great time too as well but just would like some things fixed for
next year...like last year with 97's in the same class with GEN I & It's.

ooh ooh ooh...I got some suggestions for a vacation!!! Hershey is the
tourist thing to do. go to chocolate world, chocolate avenue (street
lights), Hershey hotel (go inside as well), about 3 hours hour west is
falling water (famous house build by Frank loyd wrigt. Its absolutely
amazing...pay for the full tour), Gettysburg, Lancaster (Amish country).
Jill and I did all that last year and had a blast!!! Ask me more info of
each if interested.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual