Re: BURNouts!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 23:59:25 EDT

LOONNNGGGGG time ago huh Adam??...dont you have to be old to say
that????...so you heard about that what?...a few years ago???...LOL

-On a side note, how is the DAK coming along in the body shop???

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com