RE: Re: Dodge Dealer took my Quick D Intake!!!!!!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 13:11:50 EDT

Did you get it back?

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Peter Poon Jr
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 11:37 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Dodge Dealer took my Quick D Intake!!!!!!!!!!

I am burning mad at Autowest Dodge in Fremont, CA.
While they did a nice job of rebuilding my
differential, which I did under warranty, they took
off my Quick D intake and never told me! For the
last week and a half, I have had no filter on the
truck because I didn't know about the missing intake.
I talked with the Service Manager and she said she
would talk to the technician who did the work on my
vehicle. The technician's area was kind of looked
over by the service advisor and myself and of course
the intake didn't show up! Both the service advisor
(Ricky De Anda) and the service manager (Cindy Parker)
were in agreement that the technician should not be
under the hood of my truck when all the work that was
needed was on the differential. Yeah, I am dropping
names here because I want everyone to know that this dealership is one
to be avoided and warned about!
They know I belong to the DML as the sticker is right
there on the rear window! Little do they know that
the DML has membership nationwide! GRRRRR!