Re: leasing help...anyone understand

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 19:45:39 EDT

Tim-

I think that the negative equity is becasue they
want to turn it in early (months still left to
pay). Normally they will let you out of the
mileage costs if you lease another from them
(within reason) but the lease term must be up, or
at least close to it. I never did really
understand leases...If I buy a car, I want to
drive it where and how I want, and not have to
worry about 12-15K miles a year.

How much time is left on the lease??

Tom

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
> 99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.