RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Independent Wax Test...here are MY RESULT S...NEW INDEPENDENT TEST!!!...LOOK!!

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 22:22:16 EDT

"RESULTS"???....if you can call them that...basically some "guy" took some
Zaino and Meguiars "WAX" not polish mind you, and Zymol....put some of each
on his hood....after a while..got his "wife" and "buddies" to say which
looked the best...His "wife" and "friends" picked the Zaino....there you
have it.... "Independent Test!"....The guy did not even use Meguiars polish
for christ's sake!! :)...kinda a ripoof "independent" test to me...LOL..
I did my own "TECHNOLOGICALLY RESEARCHED TEST".....HERE IS WHAT I DID: READ
BELOW!! :)
MEGUIARS WINS!...PRINCE SAYS SO!!..and he CANNOT LIE....Dogs never lie about
things like this....

Pierre Morris
K-Plant Wastewater Treatment
Coordinator