Back from the Bloomsburg Jamboree

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 03:08:41 EDT

I think I am the only DMLer who went to the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg PA. It was a good show this yearwith over 3000 trucks, but a dismal showing of Dakotas. I took a roll and a half of photos and not even all of those are Daks. There was an excellent Gen II Dak though with what looked to be atleast 7" of lift. A few other real nice ones too. I'll get the pictures up in the next few weeks...

Sure was nice though. Had lots of fun. Even my fiancee eventually taking over the photography duties because she thought I was not getting good enough pictures..."ooh, hon, another Dakota...here's the camera...yes dear...someday hon...yes dear, our Dakota will grow up someday too..." :)

Anyone have their Carlisle pics up yet?

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html