RE: MY RESULTS...NEW INDEPENDENT TEST!!!...LOOK!!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 07:39:15 EDT

Hey Pierre!

Do me a favor. If you indeed did what you wrote and polished your bumper
half-half, Don't wash it with anything for one month. Just let the elements
build up on your bumper (please wash the rest of your truck -- don't want to
keep the dirt on our babies!). After one month, please wash the bumper and
back the truck up to a curb with some sort design in the grass. This way you
can stand behind it and take a picture to show which side has the best
reflections.

I am not asking you to do this as a wise guy or smart a$$, I really would
like to have your opinion and have your test results.

This purpose of that link was for information only. The results he gave were
after 30 days. I want to know what happens.

Thanks!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!