Re: Re: Auburn Hills Meet (8/11/2001)

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 08:17:48 EDT

What time is everyone going to be there? I'm about 95% positive I'll be
there, I'm going to the Nats Friday the 10th and I really would like to meet
everyone, I'm just not sure if I can get back in time.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html