RE: Need Help!

From: Nelson Colwell (nelson@neltec.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 16:21:43 EDT

While i think it will be an improvement over stock, don't expect as much
improvement initaially as you would get with the 50mm. However, when you do
get more parts, the 52mm will begin to outperform the 50. I just bought the
50 a few months ago, and have plans for heads and an M1 in the fall.. at
which point in am going to have to get rid of my 50 and buy a 52. If I had
known this, i would have bought the 52 to start with.

-Nelson C.
http://www.rtdakota.com