RE: Polished wheels

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:38:41 EDT

get a rubbing compound! I have the best stuff for that! I used it my stock
wheels as well as my AC lines in the engine bay. It really takes it to a
high gloss shine! It truly is amazing. I got it from another guy on the
list that live next to a guy that has a wrecker company. He has the largest
rig that is in the state of OH (a ton of chrome). He takes it to shows and
was sick of his dull chrome so he talked to some guys and they got him on
this stuff. He is now a distributor. ( I think that's how the story goes)
well anyhow talk to James Elsmore. I'm sure he would be glad to ship it out
to you.

relsmore@udata.com

there is a not so good picture of the new engine bay with the polish on my
web site. also go to the Ohio meet web site. http://go.to/ohiomeet and
download the video of my DAK in the parking lot. You can see the chrome
pieces on the intake really shining!
(http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/ohiomeet/images/timap.zip)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html