Re: Re: RE: MD/PA/VA/WV Local DML List

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 00:23:47 EDT

Well by the looks of the list it looks like we could have one hell of a
Dakota Meet on the eastcoast and no one would have to drive to far. I know
that we have a big one at VMP every year but it is at the bottom and for the
guys up north it is a long drive. We should have one in the middle and get
everyone there. Let me know who is up for a Big Eastcoast Meet then we could
work on a time and a place in the middle so all could join in the fun and we
could have one hell of a time. We could contact local companies and dealers
get them to sponsor an event. e-mail me at chris@dakotausa.com if you would
like to be on the list

Chris