Re: Very Graphic...Hurt Viper

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 06:31:13 EDT

Aaron, the paint in question looks to me to be the
shade called Metallic Gunmetal Pearl. I do remember
that Chrysler had a shade with the Gunmetal moniker in
it about 2 or 3 years ago. I just want the wheels for
my '94.
Stven "dakotaviper" Beverly

http://www.copartfinder.com/pix/20001117/06899890_1X.jpg