Re: Syracuse Mopar Show? ATTN: Andy L.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 09:38:10 EDT

At 11:07 PM 7/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Would you be coming, Bob, or is that too long a drive for you?

No. I'll be back from the Nats in Columbus in mid-August (5 day stay),
taking in a couple of Ticat games and getting ready for a Mopar race event
at Cayuga Ont. and home BBQ on Sept. 15th.

You'd be most welcome to the events on the 15th. It would be a good
time to baseline your Dak, get some swimming in, and do some bench
talking. So far, Jon will be coming up on the 15th ... just has to decide
if he'll be driving the Dak or the Cuda : -8.

Thanks for the info. again. I passed it along to the Ont. guys who were
interested.

Bob