RE: TEXANS AND ALL AMERICANS!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 11:19:40 EDT

You can't say a win against cancer isn't one of the greatest personal
victories one can surmount but let's set that aside for a moment. We're
talking about an American that's about to win the Tour de France for the
third time. That is totally amazing both personally and on behalf of
America. Mr. Armstrong does America proud. KEEP IT GOING, LANCE. WE'RE
WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD