Re: No more Dak :(

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 18:10:46 EDT

The number of times my '99 318 4x4 has seen 18MPG or better can be counted on
one hand (and I have the records to prove it). I saw 20.56 once on a flat
highway run where I drafted off a semi for about half the trip.

If you're looking for 18-19 MPG consistently in a 4x4 V8, living in WV, I'm
sorry to say you will strike out.