Re: nitrous install

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 21:50:27 EDT

you would have to use a plate to inject the fuel and nitrous... not a cheap
alternative for the stock 2bbl TB (MPI users can use a relatively cheap
4bbl plate)

you can't put this style nozzle on a 14x3, it'd blow most of the mixture out
of the filter before it could get into the motor..
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq