Re: Very Graphic

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 22:38:52 EDT

no need to look at it, no need to reply about it, no need to post in the 1st
place... that is why Mike Clark (??) created the offtopic list to begin
with.

in fact, there's no need for me replying to this, in of itself being off
topic... now I'm gonna have a cold beer and reflect on this ironic
situation I have cast myself into
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto