Re: nitrous install

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 12:36:55 EDT

Ok, I guess I misunderstood. I see what you are saying, but I think the
volume of NOS to normal air is rather small at WOT. But thinking about
it, as insignificant as it may or may not be, what you are talking about
can't hurt. I'm going to be a man and simply state that I don't know.
That's right, I don't know. ;-)

Most nitrous systems have enrichment systems also? Seems like they
would need it, just like turbo or blown. Maybe its the ones that don't
have enrichment or bigger injectors or something, and burn lean, that
end up doing the most damage when pushed too hard?

Marty