Re: Who drives 1990 Gen I?:-)

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 04:07:03 EDT

I couldn't find a complete convertible either (2wd version), but I was
lucky enough to find a complete cab and swap it onto my 91. Doing this
actually saved me thousands of dollars over buying an original convertible
Dak. Plus, I don't have the ugly Gen I front end (no offense to you Gen I
owners out there). If you are serious about a convertible Dak, check
E-bay. I see them up for auction fairly often. I don't know where you
live, but if it's middle america or the east coast you're in luck. If it's
the west, I haven't seen one up for auction from the west....ever. I've
been searching for a friend now for awhile with no luck.

David