Re: Very Graphic - Where was this taken?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 08:17:55 EDT

Actaully Andy...Its Amy that wants me to do it more than me!! Keeps on
asking me "so where is the new motor...where is the new motor??" Ahhh...
gotta love a girl who loves more power!!

She is determined to run the mud pit next year too.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com