Re: Gas gauge woes

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 15:10:09 EDT

Mine does the same thing, as well as a lot of other Gen II's. I think the
remedy is a new fuel pump/sending unit. Mine has been doing this for well
over two years. I use the trip meter and go by mileage to tell me when to
fill up. I'll wait til the pump quits before I replace it.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/