Re: Good price on Firehawk SS20's!

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 13:48:33 EDT

David, I put the SS20's (275/60/15) on my truck last year, I've got about 20K on them now and they have about another 5K+/-left. They look pretty bald right now, but I've been hard on them, If you drive normal, they'll probably last 40K miles. They look great, ride great, traction is very good, both wet and dry. The only complaint has been trying to get them balanced. I've tried two different tire dealers, and neither one got them balanced to my satisfaction. Not sure if its the tire, or just knuckle heads trying to balance them?? Anyway, I'm going to get another set , the price is great as you say, I got all 4 of mine for $300 (mounted & balanced).

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23@94.49