RE: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 23:21:45 EDT

Boy you sure are defensive. I was referring to many, many people that say
they get such high gas mileage and the fact that most folks don't get 20+MPG
in a 5 liter Dodge. No need for individual flames here buddy. I have a
clue, my local speed limits are 75, I choose to drive 85, big deal. Where
in this thread where you singled out? Have you thought about addressing
your overly defensive manner?

I just stated my opinion. They are like A**holes, everyone has one, and
they all stink;-)

Shawn