Re: New horn for Dak

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 00:48:02 EDT

Kevin,
I just installed a Siren in my DAK...with that great annoying horn your
talking about. I even have a PA system!! Mine was a used Whelen system
that i got for a 100 bucks. Granted you need an actual siren horn as well
(about 80 bucks), but it sure has a "cool factor" to go down the road an
yell at the rice buckets taking a lesiure ride in the hammer lane. If that
doenst work ive even switched on the siren for a quick second. (Yes that is
illegal I know..., but fun.) It gets them out of the way thats for sure!

Anyways, my point is look around for a shop that sells to public
safety/police/fire/rescue and ask if they have any of the "Take-offs" left
over. That how i got mine. Good Luck!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm