RE: Re: ait adjuster

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 08:33:13 EDT

That's easy.

Sure, the parts aren't all that expensive...but then add the time
involved to R&D, design, get the correct range, pay the fees to protect
your investment, and build them in mass quantity. This required an
outside source to build them for me.

BTW: The original ones were $16 but are not being built anymore.

- Bernd