Re: Crazyness

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 17:12:15 EDT

Well I am very happy for you, I am tring to be in the same boat. I drive a dakota now and love it but it is getting almost 10 years old now and thinking about buying a new truck. I drove all the american made trucks. I like the Dodge still the best and with the good luck I have with my Dakota I would be silly not to buy a dodge. But I am trying to have kids as well. My thinking is a full size with the quad cab would be better. I know that you can get in a full- size quad cab real cheap right now. I was looking at a 01 Quad cab pretty loaded w/360 HD service group and Trailer towing for 20,500 with the Low APR 0.9 up to 2 years and 3.9 for 2-4 years. That is alot of truck for the money. The only problem is the have stopped making the 1500 in the old body size so no more special ordering you are going to have to find you truck off the lot. I have been able to find a couple of the 360 trucks and alot of the 318 trucks.

I just thought I would throw in my thoughts about it. I know that the 4-door dakotas are big bucks around here and you do not have a full bed..

Thanks
Matt Tharp
93 Dodge Dakota 318
87 Ford Mustang GT Vert 4 sale