RE: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 21:40:57 EDT

Amen... I've driven in most every major city in North America and several
outside of this continent and Atlanta really is the worst IMHO. Talk about
retarded drivers. Now, obviously not all drivers are this way, but the
majority is. I truly believe that it is caused by the massive influx of
people from other area's that don't know the city or proper southern
etiquette;-)... I was born at Northside Hospital but spent most of my life
traveling for my fathers work and now my own. LA and NY don't have nothing
on us as far as traffic and crazy drivers;-(

Shawn