Re: Quad Cab bed to Regular Cab Mod ?

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 19:51:32 EDT

now that would be great, that truck would have great proportions (to me)

cut the front panel off a qc bed and fix it to a long dak bed, the frame
would need to be stretched, longer drive shaft, allot of work, but a good
custom chassis shop like Industrial chassis here in phx could do it...
now I am thinking.