Re: Crazyness

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 20:49:37 EDT

First, congrats Chris! My girlfriend became an aunt about 7 months ago and
man is that kid fun! But then again, I get to say to her brother "here,
he's your kid, he needs to be changed" instead of doing it myself :)

A baby seat will fit in the back seat of a CC, they did check that out when
my girlfriend's brother nearly bought a Dak (came up a couple bucks short).
 He initially got an S-10 and then, when he got it home, checked the fit
and went back to the dealer the next day. Swapped for a Malibu.

Talk to a Dodge dealer, I think they have a strap kit (which will be free
or cheap) to assist in properly restraining the seat. Someone on the list
has it, I think up in Canada.

I was going to mention that getting the seat & kid in and out of the back
of the Dak, but compared to TA, I'm sure it's cake.