Re: 4x4 R/T???

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 08:02:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/01 4:26:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hoegen@kersur.net writes:

<< But, I had a guy drive
 up along side of me with a white 4x4 dakota (Gen III) that said R/T on the
 doors???? It didnt have the low profile of an R/T.........There is no such
 animal though...right?? >>

I don't have the R/T stickers on my 2000 CC 4x4 but if you were to run me you
would think you just tangled with one. The Kenne Bell Supercharger on this
4.7L along with a few other goodies makes it easy for me to hang with the
stock ones. Now if it's a R/T that also has a few good mods. then that's a
different story.

Paul
00 CC 4x4 Kenne Bell Supercharged 4.7L, 5 speed,3.92 Anti-Slip Diff.,
MP Throttle Body, Flowmaster muffler w/ 3" pipe from cat back
K&N Cold Air Intake, Borla Headers
She's Intense Blue with white racing stripes, my 4x4 Viper, or at least close
as I'll ever get to having one!