Re: Herculiner

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 10:36:37 EDT

Hericliner is great if you want a really rough textured finish, if you want a
smoother finish, I personally suggest Dupli Color Bed Liner... I am going to
do the rear 1/3 of my Ramcharger with it (soft top leaks slightly in the back
and I am sick of drying out carpet and pading, that and it has no real reason
to be carpeted) I got a gallon of the duplicolor for about $50 and that
roller kit for about $10, but you can just a 4" texturizing roller from a
hardware store (the are the exact same)

It's all up to you

Greg