Re: Re: RE: Re: Howdy all

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 15:14:49 EDT

I was born and raised in Monterey CA. Lived here for about 10 years due to
great jobs. plus met the wife when she was a SJSU student. So we just kinda
stayed. :)

you like it out in Texas?

And I'm Bruce not Michael :)

as far as VIN goes. I did the car fax thing. It just gives the basic options
like gas engine "no shit haha" but nothing about 4 or 2 wheel ABS or any
other stuff.

I know it's got some stuff as it has the 16 inch rims "not stock right??" 15
inch is stock I think. I'll get it today from the dealer when I go to get my
alarm re programmed for the new remote I had to buy.