Re: possible bad wheel bearing

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 17:46:43 EDT

you better check the bearings. try this// jack one front side up and grab
the wheel and try to move it from up and down side to side, if excessive
play then spin it by hand, do the other side. this will be a good way to
eliminate the problem. if bearings are bad,then the wheel will have
excessive play and make noises when you spin by hand.