Re: Crazyness

From: JakeandReggie@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 18:15:01 EDT

Sure, I've got a 97 CC. My baby was hauled around in the back since we took her home from the hospital and my daughter is now 10 months old and still has no problem. You can either place the carseat in the middle of the back benchseat (if thats what you have) or I put it behind the passenger seat, where my wife always sits, so I'll have the leg room to drive. My wife is small so her not being able to move her seat all the back doesn't bother her and you can put the back of the passenger seat against a rear-facing seat to secure it more. I found that once you start using a forward-facing seat placing it in the middle works better so you can get to your kid easily when they get crankie. Hope that helps you out and CONGRATULATIONS!

Jake