Re: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: Kevin (ksmith@korea.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 18:31:09 EDT

I have to agree with you on your points. My 5.2 never got better that 18 mpg
and all the v-6 guys in my area of Northern Cali were not getting much
better, about 19 to 20 at best. My 5.2 now averages about 14 to 15 with lows
of 12 in city driving. Runs great with plenty of power, so I just accept the
crappy mileage.