Re: Re: Re: Howdy all

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 19:16:01 EDT

I sure would like to do a few things but money is the key. Plus I'm not much
of a DYI especially on new engines like these. to much shit to remove to get
to the actual engine.

But I would not mind

duel exhaust with headers. a mod ship and better air intake.

The first thing I will do is the intake and then maybe a chip. the headers
cost allot so I dunno about that. But it would be nice to have this thing
growling like my 5.0 Mustang does. :)