RE: Re: RE: Re: Howdy all

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 19:50:17 EDT

I look at it this way:

Tornado: You can at least find parts of your home again
Earthquake: House falls into a BIG hole in the ground (Remember the
last "Big One"?)

Californians: We grab our skateboards and "Ride the big one" (Sidewalks
are FUN in an earthquake)
Outsiders: OH MY GOD...We could've been killer or even worse....

- Bernd