RE: 4.7 vs 5.9

From: gt6416b@prism.gatech.edu
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 07:59:12 EDT

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this, but I have noted a significant
difference in gas mileage from using my cruise control as opposed to not using
it. I get about 1.5 miles a gallon more not using my cruise. I drive around 80
miles to work and back each day(perks of working at a nuclear facility) keeping
my speedo around 70 mph the whole time. I have a 5.2L 98 clubcab manual and am
seeing around 19.8~19.0 on highway.

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/