88 Dak pricing?

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 05:52:45 EDT

Hello,

I am curious as to what you GenI enthusiasts (or anyone with insight) would
consider a fair price for an 88 Dakota. This is the absolute base model.
2wd, 4 cyl, 5 spd, regular cab, short bed, vinyl interior and a rubber mat
for carpet. I believe it has no options what-so-ever (it only has three
gauges!). It's in pretty good shape for an 88. It runs well, and the body
is straight except for the tailgate and the right rear bed corner which
both have some damage. It also needs a new front bumper. This is the type
of truck that would make a good commuter and weekend work truck. Thanks in
advance for the help.

David