Re: Tow Hook

From: ToddD (Darinzo@optonline.net.invalid)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 10:14:26 EDT

""Jeff Garner"" <jmgarner@qwest.net> wrote in message
news:9jl1p1$bbn$1@bent.twistedbits.net...
> Uggg 1998 I asked my dealor and they said the only thing they had was a
> hook that goes into a reciever. Does ANY one know a part number for the
> kit... I cant find squat on kollers web site

I installed the Mopar kit on my 97. The part number was 82202757. Don't
know if it's the same for the 98s. Also, the Mopar web site doesn't show
this kit for the 01s. So maybe they don't make them any more? Maybe fire
off an email to Mopar......

If you do find the kit for the 98, I suspect it'll be the same as mine.
It's actually a frame assembly that replaces the existing bumper mounts.
Then the bumper and tow hooks are attached to the new frame assembly. Not a
particularly nasty job. Took a couple of hours.