RE: Re: Bombarded!

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:22:42 EDT

Will Norton A.V. alert you about the email containing a virus before you
open it or only if you attempt to open it. I installed the latest virus
definitions and keep getting sent these emails and Norton does nothing even
with all the settings I have.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422