Re: Crazyness

From: Jessica Snyder (heartbeatz28@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:51:56 EDT

I went from my 97 Dak and the other half's 95 Dak to a 2001 Ram QC and a
1999 reg Cab Ram... Rear facing car seats suck!!! I remember I had some
friends that used my 97 Dak with the 60/40, and they said that the carseat
fit between them on the bench... Although they did say it was cozy... The
ram is more plesant...

Ps: My 97 Dak was totalled twice, in the same spot of the truck in the same
town... Very Sad,,, so I know what you are going through...

Jessica
2001 Dodge RAM 2500 Quad Cab 4X4
Cummins H.O. 6 Spd - Black All Over
1999 Dodge RAM 1500 Short Bed 4X4