broadcast sheet location wanted

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:50:11 EDT

   Has anyone located their broadcast sheet in there Gen2 Dakota?? if so
where did you find it?? under carpet? under dash pad???
  Today i had the service manager to print out the list of options that came
on my truck and compared it to the window sticker and broadcast sheet from
my 95 Dakota(RIP. and found it is 98% the same. im going to try to duplicate
my window sticker from my 95 and make one for my 94...let you all know how
it takes shape.

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)