Re: RE: trans 45RFE

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 15:35:16 EDT

I contacted B&M a while back since they make a plug in module for the gm stuff
and they said that they don't have the tcm programs (contacted them in feb.)
but mopar was going to make them avail. to the aftermarket and when they did
they were considering make a plug in module for the 4.7 auto trans. I need to
email them back again and see if they are still looking into it.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+