Re: brakes

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 18:07:20 EDT

how many times have your rotors been turned? and if not then i usually
experience this on my DAKOTA when they get hot. i seem to think it is the
type of compound that the pads are made from. i would not go to a harder
compound, this may cause squeeks when brakes are applied and may not stop as
well in wet weather.