Re: Need some help.....Computer Stuff..

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 10:28:44 EDT

They are under the windows folder in c: (if you are using it as your primary
drive). If you managed to delete the recycle bin icon itself you must have
done something extraordinary to the system. Usually windows will not let you,
under any circumstance, delete the primary icons......my computer, recycle
bin, network neighborhood (if any networking items are installed), etc. Dak
content, I use my laptop for GPS in my dak all of the time....

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+