24# injectors and 5.2 OBD I ?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 00:31:06 EDT

Is anyone running 24# injectors on a non Supercharged OBD I 5.2 engine?

I didn't have any luck on mine and was wondering if anyone else ran into the
same problem.

I am going to reinstall them since I found a vacuum leak that may have
contributed to the poor injector performance.

I do notice that the 24# injectors seem to have a smaller output orifice than
my stockers, anyone know why this is? Do you think its just the plastic "hat"
that is on the 24#'s makes it look smaller, maybe?

John S